1. Acceptance of Terms
In Da Streetz provides this website resource to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by
us from time
to time without notice to you. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by, and to comply with.
2. Description of Service
This website currently provides users with access to a rich collection of on-line information, including, articles, links to internet
websites.(collectively the "Service"). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance
current Service will be subject to
this TOS. The Service is provided "AS-IS." In Da Streetz assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion,
misdelivery or failure to store
any user communications or personalization settings, if any. The ''TOS'' is as follows.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions
disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'In Da Streetz' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or
- suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge
information and materials may contain inaccuracies we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies to the fullest
extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be
own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to
information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Jamaica
4. User Conduct
All information, data, text, graphics, messages or other materials (collectively "Content"), whether publicly posted or privately
transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated the Content. This means that you, and not In Da Streetz,
are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit to or via the Service. In Da Streetz
does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be
exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.You agree to NOT use the Service to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious,
obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through the Service;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under
contractual or fiduciary
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other
proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials,
"junk mail," "spam,""chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or
interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
programs designed to
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures,
policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
- collect or store personal data about other users.
In Da Streetz does not pre-screen Content placed on this website by users. In Da Streetz and their designees have the right, but not
the obligation, intheir sole discretion to remove, for any reason, any Content that is available on the Service. You must
evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness,
or usefulness of the Content. You may not rely on any Content created byIn Da Streetz or submitted to this website.
In Da Streetz may preserve Content and may also disclose Content, its source and any information related to Content if required to
do so by law or in the good faith belief that the preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce this TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of
third-parties;or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of In Da Streetz, this website, its users and the public.
5. Special Admonitions for Internal Use
You will comply with all local laws and rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. You will comply with all applicable laws
the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
6. Public Content Posted to this Website
For purposes of this TOS, "publicly accessible areas of the Service" are those accessible by the general public. With respect to
Content you post for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of this website, you grant In Da Streetz the perpetual, irrevocable,
non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from,
distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form,
media, or technology now known or later developed.
You will indemnify and hold In Da Streetz, and their partners, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees,
made by any third party due to or arising out of any Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Service, your use
of the Service, your violation of this TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
8. No Resale of Service
You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service or use of the
Service without theexpress written consent of In Da Streetz.
9. General Practices Concerning Storage & Use
In Da Streetz may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum
numberof days thatdiscussion board postings or other suggested Content will be retained by the Service, and the maximum
number of times (and themaximum durationfor which) you may access the Service in a given period of time. In Da Streetz is
not responsible or liable for the deletion or failure to store any messagesand other communications or other Content
maintained or transmitted by the Service.In Da Streetz reserves the right to change information and its general practices and
limits at any time, in sole discretion, with or without notice.